The Lakewood City Council will hold a Study Session Monday, January 28, 2013 at 7:00 P.M. in the City Council Chambers at 6000 Main Street SW Lakewood, WA 98499. The agenda is as follows:
Call to Order
Items for Discussion:
1. Council candidate presentations for vacant City Council Position 5.
2. Selection process for City Manager’s position.
Briefing by the City Manager
Items Tentatively Scheduled for the February 4, 2013 Regular City Council Meeting:
- Proclamation extending appreciation of Doug Richardson for his dedicated service to the Lakewood City Council and citizens of Lakewood. – Former Mayor Doug Richardson
- Update on 4/2 Stryker Brigade. – Colonel Michael A. Getchell, Commander of the 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division
- Appointing an individual to fill the unexpired term of Lakewood City Council Position No. 5. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
- Appointing an interim City Manager. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
- Appointing individuals to serve on the Planning Advisory Board. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
City Council Comments