The Lakewood City Council will meeting on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 7:00 P.M. in the City of Lakewood’s Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499). Following is the meeting agenda:
Call to Order
City Manager Report
Proclamations and Presentations
- Proclamation recognizing the Lakewood and Clover Park Rotary Clubs for their accomplishments and community service. - Mr. Ken Sharp, President, Clover Park Rotary and Mr. Dave Reames, President, Lakewood Rotary
- Recognizing Retired Lieutenant Colonel Ed Drummond for his support at the 10th Annual Lakewood Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration. - Retired Lieutenant Colonel Ed Drummond
- City Manager recruitment process. - Mr. Greg Prothman, Project Lead, Prothman Company
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Strategic Planning Workshop of February 2, 2013.
(3) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of February 4, 2013.
(8) C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Special Meeting of February 11, 2013.
(10) D. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of February 11, 2013.
(13) E. Approval of payroll check numbers 112867 to 112874 and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $1,227,602.78, for the period January 16 – 31, 2013.
(14) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 13007 and 69967 through 70030 in the amount of $528,061.14, for the period ending January 31, 2013.
(22) G. Approval of claim voucher numbers 70031 through 70112, in the amount of $292,095.35, for the period ending February 7, 2013.
(32) H. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Community Development Block Grant meeting minutes of January 16, 2013.
- Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of January 7, 2013.
(41) Resolution No. 2013-01
Setting Monday, March 4, 2013, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council on amending the Six Year Transportation Improvement Program.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(43) Motion No. 2013-12
Authorizing the City Manager to execute and agreement with KPFF Consulting Engineers, in an amount not to exceed $226,214.78, for engineering and bridge design services relative to the Madigan access improvement project. - Public Works Director
(57) Motion No. 2013-13
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with the Lakewood Water District relative to improvements on Bridgeport Way from 83rd Street to 75th Street SW. - Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments